The food labeling partial revision notice includes:
1) Retort food terminology reorganization
2) Frozen desserts and ice goods do not need to be heated, hence a new provision exempts them from labeling.
3) Since the revision of the ""Standards and Specifications for Food"" preservation and distribution standards has increased the number of frozen foods thawed and distributed, the labeling required for thawing and distribution can now be applied to all food types except frozen meat.
4) Food egg sorting packaging businesses must indicate the minimum packaging unit for edible eggs.
5) Reflecting the revisions to the ""Standards and Specifications for Food"" in natural cheese and other food labeling for specific medicinal use.