In accordance with the Food Safety and Hygiene Management Law, this regulatory order has been established to address the usage and labeling requirements of trans-resveratrol, a food raw material derived from genetically modified brewer's yeast…
- Taiwan introduces Restrictions and Labeling Requirements for Genetically Modified Trans-Resveratrol in Food Products
- FDA seeking comments on Compliance Policy Guide Sec. 555.250 Major Food Allergen Labeling and Cross-Contact
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has released a draft Compliance Policy Guide titled "Sec 555.250: Major Food Allergen Labeling and Cross-contact," which replaces existing enforcement policy on major food allergen labeling and cross-contact…
Thailand's Food and Drug Administration is inviting industry and related agencies to provide feedback on draft notifications issued by the Ministry of Public Health.
On May 22, 2023, the Swedish Food Safety Authority issued Announcement 2023:3, the Food Supplements Regulation. The main contents of the regulations include:
The food labeling partial revision notice includes:
1) Retort food terminology reorganization
2) Frozen desserts and ice goods do not need to be heated, hence a new provision exempts them from labeling.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food Industry Seeks Public Input on Draft Law for Agro-Food Sector Controls
The Ministry of Agriculture and Food Industry has initiated public consultations on the development of a draft law focusing on official controls in the agro-food sector.
- Standard: The Peruvian Technical Standard for labeling foods with trans fatty acids approved by Inacal
The national quality institute (Inacal) has approved the new edition of the Peruvian technical standard, which establishes the appropriate way to record information on the content of trans fatty acids (TFA) in the labeling of packaged foods.
- FSANZ Greenlights Variation for Pregnancy Warning Labels on Corrugated Cardboard Packaging for Certain Alcoholic Beverages
The FSANZ has given its approval for a proposed change to Standard 2.7.1 of the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code.
- Notice: Legislative Notice of Partial Amendment of Law Enforcement Decree of the Act on Labeling of Country of Origin of Agricultural and Fishery Products
The reason for the revision is to unify the method of labeling the country of origin (font size) for imported processed foods and domestic processed foods in order to alleviate the burden on companies and solve the problem of equity, clarify the…
In accordance with TZS 742 standard, Containers for raw Brazil nut kernels must be produced from food-grade packing material and sealed in a way that protects the product's sanitary, safe, nutritional, and organoleptic qualities.