Food Legal Representation Services - Overview
Many countries prefer to have local person support for food registration/ food notification. It eases process of communication related to products and their status in their market in terms of the safety of the product for its consumers. In such scenarios, to hold the product license for a certain period on behalf of the manufacturer after the food product registration/submission process and to address queries and post-market obligations, companies require a legal representative to bridge the gap between the manufacturer and the HA (Health Agency). Navigating the complexities of Regulatory compliance with the right food legal representation services is easier.
Freyr has regional offices in Europe and North America, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Asia Pacific (APAC), and other nations, along with a vast network of reliable and competent partners across 120 countries. We offer food legal representation services to our clients and ensure smooth communication between them and their respective health authorities. We also ensure that the food notification complies with country-specific regulations, the registration of the product, and the maintenance of the product data until its validity.
Food Legal Representation Services - Freyr Expertise
- Legal representatives and point of contact between HA and manufacturers.
- Continuous follow-ups with HA, addressing queries until the food product registration.
- Post-registration or post-marketing support for the food product license holding of the product.
- Maintain strict confidentiality about the product in terms of any kind of product information, trade secrets, including uses, claims, formula, processes, and studies related to the product, plant, and organization.
- Authorized representation to serve as a liaison between the manufacturer and HA, taking up all applicable regional responsibilities.
- Food Supplement License holding.
Food Legal Representation Services - Freyr Advantages
- Continued Regulatory support as an LR (Legal Representative).
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of health foods like health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, and much more.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities.
- Extensive partner network across the globe.
- A strong relationship with different health authorities.
- A structured approach to ensure quick market access.