Immunity Boosting Supplements Registration - Overview
With the number of ailments and stress levels rising in the current scenario, it is quite natural that the demand for food and dietary supplements that boost immunity levels will increase. Also, people are looking for ways to get proper nutrition alongside their supplement regimen. Including immune system supplements (immunity boosters) ensure no vitamin deficiencies and also increases the functionality of the immune system. Food immunity boosters/Immune system supplements are of various types. Provided below are some examples of the supplements in the market today – either found as a single supplement or in combination with others.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Omega-3 Fatty acids
- Emblica Officinalis (Amla)
While marketing these immunity boosters/immune system supplements, manufacturers must know various region-specific Regulatory requirements, as each country has its own regulations to categorize such products.
Freyr team is experienced in getting your immunity-boosting supplements to the market by providing Regulatory support for your country of interest. To ensure the market entry is streamlined and compliant, Freyr team provides Regulatory support for all such types of products and for most markets. Freyr offers the best Regulatory methodologies, strategies, and submission assistance. Freyr provides services for the necessary compliance requirements starting from product classification and product compliance to label and claims compliance and immunity boosting supplements registration services in line with country-specific regulations.
Immunity Boosting Supplements Registration - Freyr Expertise
- Regulatory assistance for immunity boosting supplements for the USA, EU/UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), India, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Nigeria, South Africa, KSA, Indonesia, and ROW Markets.
- Claims consulting and claims substantiation - Freyr provides scientific and Regulatory support for substantiation of health claims for pre and probiotic foods and dietary supplements in the USA, Canada, ANZ, India, Singapore, and ROW markets.
- Evaluation of label or labeling information for compliance.
- Claims assessment - review of immunity-boosting claims.
- Design or develop artwork for food immunity boosters.
- Review or assessment of the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with country specific regulations.
- Advice on mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per country-specific regulations.
- Monitoring of regional compliance, including advising on general labeling and advertising issues, nutrition labeling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims).
- Dossier preparation and submission for notification/immunity boosting supplements registration, wherever necessary (market specific).
- Assist with devising a robust Regulatory pathway.
Immunity Boosting Supplements Registration - Freyr Advantages
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation and support.
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of foods like nutraceuticals, health supplements, dietary supplements, health functional foods, health functional beverages, infant nutrition, foods for special dietary use, any other category of food and beverages, etc., across the globe.
- Quality delivery and quick turnaround time.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities.
- Extensive partner network across the globe.
- A strong relationship with global Health Authorities (HAs).