Most of the countries prefer to have a local identified body for food product registration/notification for the ease of communication related to products and their status in their market in terms of safety of the product to its consumers. In such scenarios, to hold the product license for certain period on behalf of the manufacturer after the product registration/submission process, and to address queries, post-market obligations, companies require legal representative to bridge the gap in between the manufacturer to the HA (Health Agency).
With regional offices in Europe and North America, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Asia Pacific (APAC) nations along with a vast network of reliable and competent partners across 120 countries, Freyr offers Legal Representation services to its client and ensures smooth communication between client and respective health authority and ensures that the product is complied with country specific regulation, registration of product and maintenance of product data till its validity.
- Legal representative and point of contact between HA and manufacturer
- Continuous follow ups with HA and addressing queries till the product registration
- Post-registration or post-marketing support of license holding of the product
- Maintain strict confidentiality about the product in terms of any kind of product information, trade secrets including uses, claims, formula, processes, studies related to product, plant and organization
- Authorized Representation to serve as a liaison between manufacturer and HA taking up all applicable regional responsibilities
- License holding
- Continued Regulatory support as an LR (Legal Representative)
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of health foods like, health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, etc.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different health authorities
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access