Many countries prefer to have local person support for food product registration/notification for the ease of communication related to products and their status in their market in terms of the safety of the product to its consumers. In such scenarios, to hold the product license for a certain period, on behalf of the manufacturer after the product registration/submission process and to address queries, and post-market obligations, companies require a legal representative to bridge the gap between the manufacturer to the HA (Health Agency).
Freyr has regional offices in Europe and North America, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Asia Pacific (APAC), and other nations, along with a vast network of reliable and competent partners across 120 countries. We offer food legal representation services to our clients and ensure smooth communication between clients and respective health authorities. We also ensure that the product complies with country-specific regulations, registration of the product, and maintenance of the product data till its validity.
- Legal representatives and point of contact between HA and manufacturers
- Continuous follow-ups with HA, addressing queries till the product registration
- Post-registration or post-marketing support for the license holding of the product
- Maintain strict confidentiality about the product in terms of any kind of product information, trade secrets, including uses, claims, formula, processes, studies related to product, plant, and organization
- Authorized representation to serve as a liaison between manufacturer and HA, taking up all applicable regional responsibilities
- License holding
- Continued Regulatory support as an LR (Legal Representative)
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of health foods like health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, and much more
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- A strong relationship with different health authorities
- A structured approach to ensure quick market access