With the number of ailments and stress levels rising in the current scenario, it is quite natural that the demand for food and dietary supplements which boosts the immunity levels will increase. Also, people are looking for ways to get proper nutrition along with a supplement’s routine because adding Immune System Supplements (Immunity Boosters) ensure no vitamin deficiencies and increases the functionality of the immune system. Immunity Boosters/Immune System Supplements are of various types. Provided below are some examples of the supplements in the market today – either found as a single supplement or in combination with others.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Omega-3 Fatty acids
- Emblica Officinalis (Amla)
While marketing these Immunity Boosters/Immune System Supplements, manufacturers must know various region-specific Regulatory requirements as each country has its own regulations to categorize such products.
Freyr team is experienced in getting your Immunity boosting supplements to the market by providing Regulatory support for your country of interest. To ensure the market entry is streamlined and compliant, Freyr team provides Regulatory support for all such type of products and for most of the markets. Freyr offers the best of Regulatory methodologies, strategies, and submission assistance. Freyr provides its services for the necessary compliance requirements starting from product classification and product compliance to label and claims compliance and product registrations services in line with country specific regulations.
- Regulatory assistance for Immunity Boosting Supplements for USA, EU/UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), India, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Nigeria, South Africa, KSA, Indonesia and ROW Markets
- Claims Consulting and claims substantiation - Freyr provides scientific and Regulatory support for substantiation of health claims for Pre and probiotic foods and dietary supplements in USA, Canada, ANZ, India, Singapore and ROW markets
- Evaluation of label or labeling information for compliance
- Claims assessment - Review of immunity boosting claims
- Design or develop artwork for Immunity boosters
- Review or Assessment of the product formula to identify the product category and to check the acceptability of all the ingredients in the product in line with country specific regulations
- Advice on mandatory, missing information and nutritional/supplemental facts or the corrections to be made on the label of the product as per the country specific regulations
- Monitoring of regional compliance including advising on general labeling and advertising issues, nutrition labeling, and evaluation of permissible claims (e.g., health claims, nutrient content claims, and structure-function claims)
- Dossier preparation and submission for notification/registration, wherever necessary (market specific)
- Assist with devising a robust Regulatory pathway
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation and support
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of foods like Nutraceuticals, health supplements, dietary supplements, health functional foods, health functional beverages, Infant Nutrition, foods for special dietary use, any other category of food and beverages etc. across the globe
- Quality delivery and quick turnaround time
- Support for region specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with health authorities