With varied Regulatory requirements in different regions, manufacturers sometimes face procedural challenges to navigate through the local Regulatory regime for Food and Food Supplements product registration. A food and food supplements are classified as dietary supplements in one country and the same can be recognized as food for special medical purpose by the Health Authority (HA) of another country. In such scenarios, company cannot afford the mistake of misinterpretation. Whether it is to decode dossier requirement, claims, prohibited list of ingredients or import regulations for their nutraceutical products, a company must be aware of all the necessary requirements.
Freyr provides a global Food and Food Supplements Regulatory roadmap to ensure compliance and is proven successful in assisting clients in their expansion plans in the rapidly growing health food markets across the globe. Freyr is specialized in the areas of food product registration, compliance, licensing, approvals, notification, legal representation services, Market Authorization Holder (MAH), License holding, Imports and distribution Regulatory guidance, food products marketing strategy, Regulatory pathways and Regulatory strategies.
With regional offices in Europe and North America, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Asia Pacific (APAC) nations along with a vast partner network across 120 countries, Freyr is uniquely positioned to support nutraceutical Regulatory requirements globally.
- Food and food supplements Regulatory strategy and Regulatory Intelligence
- Food and food supplement registration, licensing and notification
- Local legal representation (LR) services, MAH and authorized representative services
- Import & distribution support
- Food and Food Supplements notification
- Monitoring the Regulatory landscape, information analyses
- Support for food product registration and legal representation basis RI report outcomes
- Freyr team is up to date with new requirements of Food product registration or Food supplements registration to ensure time- and cost-effective product launch
- Quick understanding of the content of the new Regulatory requirements/information and determine strategy
- Most updated Regulatory intelligence reports
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all Classification of Food products like, health supplements, dietary supplement registration, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, etc.
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different health authorities
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access